Sunday 4 May 2014

May Wishlist

Hi sweeties,

Hope you liked my previous post if you haven't seen it yet it's worth a look! So my next post I wanted to share with you a May Wishlist. I want to try and make one of these each month with a group of items I've seen which i hope to be able to buy this month. I will provide links and prices to the items below and make sure you let me know which items you like in the comments!

May Wishlist
1. New Look
2. Schuh
3. House of Fraser
4. Topshop
5. New Look
6. River Island
Like I said i'll provide the links to the items and the prices. The prices I post are the prices which I have seen on the website at that time, they may change later on if they go in the sale.

1. New Look - £14.99

2. Schuh - £45
3. House of Fraser - £12.50
4. Topshop - £28
5. New Look - £4.99
6. River Island - £40

Please leave any comments or suggestions below, hope you liked my wishlist!


Thank You x

7 comments:

  1. Your wishlist is exactly what I've been wishing for !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wishlist !! X Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, you have a wonderful blog, would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK? if you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com
    PS don't forget to leave me you FACEBOOK link. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! What an awesome wishlist. especially those pants from top shop! Ive nominated you for a leister award too :) x http://lipsandbubbles.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great wishlist! Love the eyeshadow ♥

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete