Saturday 3 May 2014

Welcome to the Jungle // New Nails

So I recently decided to create a new blog. I have a high interest in Fashion and Beauty and this will be what my blog is mainly based upon. I will post a various range of posts like my outfits and beauty regimes which I hope you will all like. 

I thought i'd start by introducing my new blog with my new nails which I recently painted. Because it's the spring i thought i'd show some green to start it off! 


Arabian Glow - Avon
Emerald Green - Barry M
Change Artist - Avon

I started by painting the Arabian Glow on all fingers apart from the ring fingers. I then painted my ring fingers with the emerald green. Wait for these to properly dry before adding the spots. I then added the spots on my index fingers to create a more pattern effect overall. To give them a clean finish I painted a coat of the Change Artist varnish. I know it looks pink on the picture but it is a clear nail varnish which gives it a smooth coat.

I hope you liked my first post if you have any comments or suggestions please leave them below! 

Thank you x

4 comments:

  1. You've got gorgeous nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!

    Thanks for following me via BlogLovin, though I see you're following my profile instead of my blog - if you'd like to see my blog updates, please follow BlogFashion on bloglovin :) I'm following you now too!

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete